Monday 24 October 2005

M. J. Thompson Network Solutions - About Us

by Nancy White.

Nancy's story about her hard drive failure shows the world that there are still many good and honest people. However another lesson is the solution she has suggested - redundant drives.

I know that we should regularly backup our data, but how many really follow that advice is questionable. Even if you back up, you still lost the data which is generated between backups. For anyone using a computer for work (any kind of work), I believe it is MANDATORY to have reluctant drives. After all, hardware cost are down. I will be shopping for a networked redundant drives and save all my work on that drive! Eventually, I want my laptop to have redundant drives too!

PC makers, are you listening? Here is a huge market waiting for you to profit!

No comments: